PIZZA PASSPORT SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF AL, AR, DE, GA, IA, IL, FL, KS, KY, OK, MD, MS, MO, NC, NM, TN, TX AND VA WHO ARE 18 (19 in AL) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Pizza Passport Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of AL, AR, DE, GA, IA, IL, FL, KS, KY, OK, MD, MS, MO, NC, NM, TN, TX and VA who are 18 (19 in AL) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, representatives, agents, directors, and officers of Pie Five Pizza (“Sponsor”) and its “Promotional Participants” (i.e., Rave Restaurant Group, Gage Marketing Group, LLC., and each of their respective related parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes) and each of their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step‑brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister and/or spouses of each) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Void outside AL, AR, DE, GA, IA, IL, FL, KS, KY, OK, MD, MS, MO, NC, NM, TN, TX, VA and where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3) ENTRY PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on 8/26/19 and ends at 2:59:59 am ET on 12/30/19 (“Entry Period”).
- FIVE WAYS TO ENTER:
- AT A PARTICIPATING PIE FIVE PIZZA RESTAURANT: During the Entry Period, each time you visit a participating Pie Five Pizza restaurant and purchase one (1) “Limited Time or Signature” 11-inch or 14-inch pizza or a “Limited Time Signature” salad and have your Circle of Crust app scanned during check out, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing.
- b) USING CIRCLE OF CRUST APP – During the Entry period, use the Circle of Crust app to purchase one (1) “Limited Time or Signature” 11-inch or 14-inch pizza or a “Limited Time Signature” salad to automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing.
For Entries made via 4a and 4b – message and data rates may apply. Not all cellular phone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes through a mobile device. Please check your mobile device’s capabilities for specific web enabled browsing instructions and pricing plans.
- c) AT WWW.PIEFIVEPIZZA.COM – During the Entry period, visit piefivepizza.com and purchase one (1) “Limited Time or Signature” 11-inch or 14-inch pizza or a “Limited Time Signature” salad and sign-into your Circle of Crust account during checkout to automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing.
For Entries made via 4a, 4b, and 4c: limit one (1) entry per transaction, regardless of the number of items purchased in such transaction in excess of the required number.
Download the free Circle of Crust app at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pie-five-pizza/id1137994928?mt=8 or at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.olo.piefivepizza
- TO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE:
- On a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, ZIP code, plus daytime phone number and age. Mail entry in a hand addressed, business size #10 envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: The Pizza Passport Sweepstakes, RAVE Restaurant Group, 3551 Plano Parkway, The Colony, TX 75056. Entry must be postmarked by 12/30/19 and received by 1/03/20. Limit one (1) entry per stamped envelope. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void.
- RANDOM DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) potential prize winner will be selected in random drawing held on or about 1/06/20 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential prize winner will be notified at the Circle of Crust account email address on record or the address printed on the mail-in entry, as applicable. The potential prize winner will be required to complete and sign a W-9, a Declaration of Eligibility, a Liability Release and, where lawful, a Publicity Release form within five (5) days of attempted notification. If the potential prize winner does not return documents in a timely manner, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event a potential winner does not accept the prize, or if prize/prize notification is not deliverable, or a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
- ONE (1) PRIZE/VALUE: Winner will receive a 7-night Eurpoean Cruise for two (2) on Royal Carribean. Prize is awarded as a $3,200 Royal Carribean certificate (“Cruise”). Cruise includes: one (1) state room (double occupancy), port fees and taxes, pre-paid gratuities and most onboard meals, activities and entertainment. Transportation to/from port city (as determined by Cruise selected) is not included. Purchases of a personal nature including onboard casino gaming; shore excursions; health and travel insurance; specialty dining venues; laundry service; spa treatments; alcoholic beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; ship to shore communications including internet; purchases from onboard gift shops, including merchandise and souvenirs; all shore excursion fees, incidental expenses; travel documentation and any other incidental costs or other expenses not specifically set forth herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Lost, stolen, damaged or expired Cruise certificate will not be replaced or exchanged. Cruise must be booked by the expiration date printed on the certificate. Expiration date will not be extended. Cruise dates are subject to availability and restrictions such as blackout dates including holidays. Cruise is subject to the terms and conditions of the Royal Carribean’s passage contract. As set forth in more detail in the passage contract, Royal Carribean reserves the right to refuse to embark winner or guest, at any time if, in the sole opinion of Royal Carribean, the winner or guest, are unfit for any reason for the Cruise. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by Royal Carribean. Prize winner and guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. If guest of prize winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and minor must be accompanied at all times during the Cruise by winner. Certificate is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and is subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. Prize consists of only the item specifically listed as the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the actual retail value of the prize and is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of his/her respective prize winnings prior to accepting the prize.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent for Sponsor and its licensees to use winner’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration or approval.
8) RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/GENERAL RULES: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the Promotional Participants and each of their respective related parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes) and each of the employees, officers and directors of each (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, or any prize related activity, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, electronic network, computer or data transmission errors, outdated or incorrect data or for electronic, network or computer/scanner failures or malfunctions, or other technical errors of any kind; (c) printing errors; incorrect announcements of any kind; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; lost, late, damaged, delayed, mutilated, incomplete, unintelligible or misdirected entries, postage due entries or entries not received by the entry deadline; or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize or prize related activity or travel. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. If entry via Rule 4A, 4B or 4C are so cancelled, prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received via the Rule 4A, 4B, 4C prior to the time of termination and all eligible entries received via Rule 4D. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, the “authorized account holder” of the Circle of Crust account will be declared the “Winner”. The “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person in whose name the Circle of Crust account has been issued. Entrants may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the participant is the authorized Circle of Crust account holder associated with the Entry. Any use of robotic, automatic or programmed methods of participation will void all submissions by such methods and be deemed tampering. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these official rules. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Winner is solely responsible for the actions of the guest who accompanies him/her on the Cruise and by accepting prize, winner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties for any and all claims, liability, damages, costs or expenses arising from the actions of his/her guest.
- LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT A PARTICIPANT, TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Denton County, Texas; and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
- NAME OF WINNER: For the name of the winner, available after 1/06/20, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Pie Five Pizza Passport Sweepstakes Win List Request, Gage, Highway 55, Minneapolis, MN 55441, to be received by 1/31/20.
- SPONSOR: Pie Five Pizza, 3551 Plano Parkway, The Colony, TX 75056.
Neither The Coca-Cola Company nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, joint ventures, bottlers or customers are a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and shall bear no responsibility or liablity for any aspect of the administration of the Sweepstakes.
ADMINISTRATOR: Gage Marketing Group, LLC, 10000 Highway 55, Minneapolis, MN 55441
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of AL, AR, DE, GA, IA, IL, FL, KS, KY, OK, MD, MS, MO, NC, NM, TN, TX & VA 18+ (19+ in AL) at the time of entry. Ends at 2:59:59 am ET on 12/30/19. Void where prohibited by law. To enter without purchase, print name, address, date of birth, day phone number on a 3” x 5” paper and mail to: Pie Five Pizza Passport Sweepstakes, RAVE Restaurant Group, 3551 Plano Parkway, The Colony, TX 75056. Entry must be postmarked by 12/30/19 and received by 1/03/20. Subject to Official Rules available on display at participating Pie Five Pizza restaurants and at www.piefivepizza.com/pizzapassport.
Sponsor: Pie Five Pizza, 3551 Plano Parkway, The Colony, TX 75056.